Screenoff parameter /ENDEXIT not working

Hi,

it would be a really great programm if I locks also the buttons. For this purpose the
commandline parameter /ENDEXIT should be used, but it is not working on an HTC and an ETEN PDA.
Is this still the correct parameter?

Cheers!

Stephan

Stephan Thomas
Friday, May 29, 2009

Actually, the correct usage is:

ScreenOff.exe /ANDEXIT

not /ENDEXIT

The ScreenOff program will turn the display screen OFF, and then exit.

note: a seperate utility program will than have to be used to turn the display screen back ON.
(like ScreenON.exe)

:)

Sebastian Dwornik
Friday, May 29, 2009

Off course I used the parameter /ANDEXIT, but the parameter is not working. I misstyped it in the first post. I only wanted to assure that the parameter is still correct for the current release of the software. With this parameter nothing happens on my phone (HTC P3300 with WM6.1).

Best regards

Stephan

Stephan Thomas
Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hi Stephan,

I just tested "ScreenOFF.exe /ANDEXIT" and ScreenON.exe on my own HTC Touch Diamond with WM6.1 and it worked fine.

I do know that running TomTom at the same time prevents ScreenOff from working. TomTom forces the screen to never blank, as it's a GPS navigation app.

Maybe you have some other process running that is also preventing it. Try a soft reset of the device and run ScreenOff immediately afterwards.

Hope this helps. :)

Sebastian Dwornik
Sunday, May 31, 2009

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

B_other_topics

Groups

Copyright © 2007 - 2017 Applied PDA Software, Inc. Fresh Lime Studio
All products mentioned on this web site are owned and copyrighted by their respective companies.