Sorry != Customer Satisfaction
Wednesday, August 04, 2010, by Sebastian Dwornik

bad customer service example" I'm sorry your parts have still not arrived, we had to use a different vendor "

" I'm sorry but company policy doesn't permit me to help you now, you'll have to wait another month till your account clears "

" I'm sorry I can't transfer your money, there is a 24 hour hold period "

" I'm sorry.... "
" I'm sorry.... "
" I'm sorry.... "

blah...blah...blah...

When will companies realize that "Sorry" isn't their "customer" ?

Their customer is the real human being they are dealing with at that very moment, and "Sorry" needs to take a back seat and shut the hell up.

Dealing with service people most times is nothing more than an extension of their broken computer system and lazy business practices.

We live in a world of higher expectations, and constantly hearing "Sorry" is synonymous with "failure", on the companies that fail to support their customers’ simple expectations of being serviced well.

</rant>

Re: Sorry != Customer Satisfaction

Everybody screws up now and then and things don't go always as scheduled in real life. Sorry is fine with me as long as they really are sorry. Business is a two side story and if it does not work for either one, adjust or move along.

Roman
Tuesday, September 07, 2010

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

B_other_topics

Groups

Copyright © 2007 - 2017 Applied PDA Software, Inc. Fresh Lime Studio
All products mentioned on this web site are owned and copyrighted by their respective companies.